Professional Artist Support Workshop
with Zip Creative’s Joanne Zippel
Get the Support you need to clarify your true vision and take action! Creative coach, Joanne Zippel, leads this 8 session workshop for writers in all genres, filmmakers, performers, visual artists and others actively pursuing creative careers. Chart your current course or explore your next act, formulate strategies, and put your plans into action. Create community with other artists, share and expand resources around your work.
Some of the topics to be addressed in the workshop:
- Getting clarity about your creative path
- Letting go of negativity and limiting beliefs that hold you back
- Making your creative work a priority in your life
- Getting your work out in the world
- Effective networking with the “right” people
- Making a living from your creative work
- Supporting yourself while breaking through
- Balancing your creative life with the rest of your life
Dates: May 2,16, 30, June 13, 27, July 11, 25, August 8
(Every other Thursday: from May 2 – August 8)
Time: 6:30 to 8:30 p.m.
Location: 12 South Mountain Avenue #27. Montclair, NJ
Cost: $525 *or two payments of $262.50 by check
For more information:
call: Joanne at 973-809-4920
“How often are you told that following your dreams and being practical about your career are not opposing ideals? Yet the belief that this balance is not only possible, but, in fact, ideal is exactly the approach taken in the Career Support Workshop led by Joanne Zippel.” — Debra Kirschner, Writer-Director.
”I had to learn how to change my thinking and Joanne’s workshop has helped get my brain turned around. I found the group not only supportive but also inspiring. It was great being with a group of smart people all willing to share expertise, information and empathy!” Mimi Spillane, TV Producer, Commentator, Journalist